All the right ingredients to nourish and cleanse the body
4x 150 gr snapper or salmon fillets
1 fennel bulb finely sliced
1 leek finely sliced
1 garlic clove finely chopped
1 tsp of turmeric root grated
1 tsp of ginger finely sliced
100 ml fish stock
Handful of fresh chives and coriander
- Line a double bowler with greaseproof paper (so that skin of fish doesn’t stick to the base) bring water to the boil.
- Arrange fillets skin down over the paper.
- Sprinkle over fennel, leek, garlic ginger and turmeric
- Pour over fish stock, pop lid on and poach for 8-12 minutes till tender
- Garnish liberally with fresh herbs
Serve with herb quinoa