I’ve been fortunate to have a number of great teachers and mentors that have contributed to the body of work I now teach and coach in my business. Paul Chek is one of them.
It’s been nearly 10 years since I first took part in this three day program with Dr Oliver. Those three days with Dr Oliver teaching the work of Paul Chek, have stayed with me.
Little did I know that while I sat in awe of Dr Oliver and the information he was teaching, that one day Paul Chek would invite me to teach this same workshop, Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 (HLC1). Combining into my business teaching HLC1 and being a Member of the Chek Faculty is such an honour for me and I remain ever grateful for the privilege.
Next month I’m teaching Paul Chek’s Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 (HLC1) in Melbourne. And immediately after that I’m off to San Diego California to start my training for teaching HLC Level II and where I’ll also to be working with Paul developing a new program. I’m VERY excited, nervous, and anxious all in one!
An outline of the three day course is below. If you are looking at investing in your health or that of your family this year then this will be the best $895 you could ever spend.
This is the foundation of the CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach program and can be attended by anyone. I’ve taught mums, dads, lawyers, pharmacists, dietitians, chiropractors, accountants, yoga teachers, athletes, pilates teachers, spa and retreat owners and health and fitness professionals. And they all have loved it and have benefited from this course. The 3 day workshop typically runs over a weekend and builds upon Paul Chek’s book How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy! and you will use yourself as a case history to help you:
- Learn how to apply the 1-2-3-4 approach to developing long-term body-mind changes.
- Learn how to use the CHEK Nutrition and Lifestyle questionnaire system for assessing physiological load and making essential diet and lifestyle changes.
- Understand the relationship between the 6 Foundation Health Principles and body-mind stress and learn how to apply these principles to balance your body systems so you can exemplify well-being!
- Learn and practice Paul Chek’s Zone Exercises as a means of “Working-In” which will show you how to use movement to “create energy” and cultivate the lifeforce needed to effectively express your creativity and Work-Out!
- Identify common roadblocks to success with diet and lifestyle modifications and gain simple solutions.
- Know how to implement key concepts of individualized eating using Paul Chek’s Primal Pattern® eating
- Discover how and when to use the “less is more” principle of exercise prescription and how to apply the 5 essentials of program design.
CLICK HERE or on the image below to have a look at what some of last years participants had to say about the course
Here are the dates for Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1, (HLC1) courses I am teaching this year with the links for each to register:
March 13-15th – Melbourne
May 1-3rd – Vancouver, Canada
June 10-13th – Melbourne
July 10-12th –Auckland, NZ
Sept 18th-20th Melb
Oct 9-11th – Brisbane
Dec 4-6th – Melb
If you have any questions at all about HLC1, I invite you to come on over our Energy Coaching Institute Facebook page and I will answer them personally for you!
As ever, yours in healthy and vitality,
Twice Amazon #1 Best Selling Author and Founder, Energy Coaching Institute